The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sauros

Sauros

Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Empty
PostSubject: Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros   Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm

The stock indices are currently in a set up that could be interesting to trade. I’ve been long DAX, the German index all the way up from below 5800 to over 6150 as I write, adding 4 times to my initial position as shows the chart below. One of the reasons I’ll let run and I’m still bullish is that I guess that on the way up, a few friends will kindly give me their money as their stop losses on the short positions they initiated will be triggered and that will drive the price further up. Not that I’m particularly happy to take money from friends, particularly so kind guys, but “if you need a friend, go on facebook”.

Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros DAX+30.03.10

Read the full Post
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com
Sauros

Sauros

Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros   Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:05 pm

It's been stop gunning hard today on the stock indices, the DAX ended at 6235 today (yesterday's low at 6108 and a close at 6153...) and the SPX is near to 1180 as i write... Thanks my Friends, Thanks a lot for your cash !!! Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros Icon_cheers
Have a good Easter
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com

Taking Money from my Friends @ The Eye of Sauros
Page 1 of 1