The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sauros

Sauros

Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros Empty
PostSubject: Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros   Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 am

In 2010, trade with the Lord… of Trading and don’t short the sheriff, I mean the Market sheriffs of course: the governments worldwide, the treasury departments, the FED, the BCE, the BOE and the other Central
Banks. It’s not that I turned into a Bull, the thing is just that I’m a coward and scared of the Sheriffs. They showed us in 2009 how fast, big and powerful their guns are and how wide their arsenal is: interest rates slashes, Credit/Quantitative Easing and other money printing presses, banks bail-out, accounting changes, government fiscal stimuli and loads of programs: the TARP, the TARP strikes back, the return of the TARP, the TALF Episode I, the P-PIP, the HAMP and maybe the use of a few weapons that’s better not to mention, the kind of that can send a guy in jail for a few hundreds years, but a sheriff wouldn’t send another sheriff who saved the world in jail. Here we go: the sheriffs saved the world. Remember one year ago as 2009 began, a few months after Lehman the markets were close to collapse and the end of the world seemed inevitable. Here came the sheriffs, they fired their weapons and shot in the Economy (well in the banks mainly) a few trillions (hey Sheriff would you shoot me a bit please?), supported the global rally from March the freshly printed and injected money being used to a large extent to buy stocks and killed lots of markets
outlaws, namely shorters.
Read the full post @ the Eye of Sauros
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com

Don't short the Sheriff @ the Eye of Sauros
Page 1 of 1