The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sauros

Sauros

The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Empty
PostSubject: The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it   The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:46 pm

The Long EURUSD and/or Short S&P 500 (SPX) position I've been eyeing for a month or so finally started to work last week and I managed to take back from the markets with a short SPX part of what I gave before because of bad market timing (once again!). The chart below shows the performance of a long EURUSD-Short SPX position, adjusted to match their daily volatility during July while so far, I've been trading one side or the other but not both.
Read the full Post
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com
Snapman

Snapman

PostSubject: Re: The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it   The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Sauros wrote:
The Long EURUSD and/or Short S&P 500 (SPX) position I've been eyeing for a month or so finally started to work last week and I managed to take back from the markets with a short SPX part of what I gave before because of bad market timing (once again!). The chart below shows the performance of a long EURUSD-Short SPX position, adjusted to match their daily volatility during July while so far, I've been trading one side or the other but not both.
Read the full Post

Im with you on long the EUR/USD but 1.32 is such a strong resistence… which may coincide with a short term top out at 1.32 wiht higher highs to 1150 on the SPX…. to be honest I want to see a lower SPX but with such a strong gap up id play the short term up on the SPX and stay ouf the EUR… i already missed this mornings (your afternoons) gap up on the EUR. Scaleing in at this point is risky for poor timing on entry for the EUR play.
Back to top Go down
http://groupANLZ.blogspot.com
Sauros

Sauros

PostSubject: Re: The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it   The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Snapman wrote:

Im with you on long the EUR/USD but 1.32 is such a strong resistence… which may coincide with a short term top out at 1.32 wiht higher highs to 1150 on the SPX…. to be honest I want to see a lower SPX but with such a strong gap up id play the short term up on the SPX and stay ouf the EUR… i already missed this mornings (your afternoons) gap up on the EUR. Scaleing in at this point is risky for poor timing on entry for the EUR play.

Hey, I can't see why 1.32 would be so strong, the major resistance I can see is more around 1.35 (50% Fib retracement and 200-SMA).
Today the 1.32 broke (to 3262) and the SPX still at 1125 : don't forget my long EURUSD - short SPX dynamics Razz
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it   The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Long EURUSD and the short SPX of it
Page 1 of 1