The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Forex Robots Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
Forex Robots Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
Forex Robots Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
Forex Robots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
Forex Robots Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
Forex Robots Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
Forex Robots Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
Forex Robots Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
Forex Robots Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

Forex Robots

Go down 
+4
leo2010
Sauros
Snapman
lisada
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lisada

Forex Robots Empty
PostSubject: Forex Robots   Forex Robots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:29 pm

I want to ask people experienced in robot usage. Does it really facilitate your trade? I've found free robot by Rita Lasker and I want to try to use it. But first I want to know somebody's opinion on this point. If you want to check this robot, you may find ir in Google - write "robot4free" in search.
Back to top Go down
Snapman

Snapman

Forex Robots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex Robots   Forex Robots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:45 pm

lisada wrote:
I want to ask people experienced in robot usage. Does it really facilitate your trade? I've found free robot by Rita Lasker and I want to try to use it. But first I want to know somebody's opinion on this point. If you want to check this robot, you may find ir in Google - write "robot4free" in search.

" I AM A ROBOT "
Back to top Go down
http://groupANLZ.blogspot.com
Sauros

Sauros

Forex Robots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex Robots   Forex Robots Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:18 pm

lisada wrote:

4 or 5 people in that forum gave us very bad review onr Rita Lasker's robot4free . It looks like the latest scam, don't sign up and don't give a penny.
To be frank, I can't see why someone with a money making machine would give it (or even sell it or talk about it). Look at me! I have one, every morning I plug it and every evening I just check how many billions I made... but I keep it for ME Forex Robots Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com
leo2010

Forex Robots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex Robots   Forex Robots Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi to all forum members! I used to be paid to post on trading forums about free forex robot from Rita Lasker and tell people how it works well. But I'm fired and I don't have to lie anymore : it's a complete scam and lots of guys are "paid" to spam the forums with good reviews. Please be careful and don't give them any money.
Back to top Go down
Donald

Forex Robots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex Robots   Forex Robots Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:23 pm

yeah ive also tried it and its really a scam. I think it can be useful for smb else to know.
Back to top Go down
Roger_Watts

Forex Robots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex Robots   Forex Robots Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi to all! I've seen a lot of advertising from this Rita Lasker. Why it scam? Who can explain?
Back to top Go down
Snapman

Snapman

Forex Robots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex Robots   Forex Robots Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Roger_Watts wrote:
Hi to all! I've seen a lot of advertising from this Rita Lasker. Why it scam? Who can explain?

I gave rita 2.6 million dollars, and now because of awesome robot I lost it all Sad
Back to top Go down
http://groupANLZ.blogspot.com
Scalpuman
Admin
Scalpuman

Forex Robots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex Robots   Forex Robots Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Roger_Watts wrote:

Advertising ?? Spam you mean. There are a lot of spammers writing fake good reviews for Rita Lasker on the trading forums, including here (these posts are then removed) : definitely a bad advertising method and reminiscent of a lot of internet scams.
By the way, the only genuine reviews found here are pretty bad it appears that the robot is able to make some small profits but ultimately wiped out but consequent losses. To be avoided.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.thelordoftrading.com
ForexCommune

Forex Robots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex Robots   Forex Robots Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:31 am

Robots should be used very carefully.
In any case, I don't believe you'll find a good one for free.

forex blog
Back to top Go down
http://www.forexcommune.com
Sponsored content

Forex Robots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forex Robots   Forex Robots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forex Robots
Page 1 of 1