The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today: Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today: Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today: Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today: Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today: Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andysteven

Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today: Empty
PostSubject: Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today:   Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today: Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:43 am

I might not be a greatest analyst but as i feel after alalysing the stocks from technical analysis tool of Dynamicslevel.Com, i feel Sector-wise banking stocks that can be quite bullish at future, since the tool is giving instant updates and notifying if this breakk out it done what will be its next suport and resistance zone.

I look at the management first. The management is the most important and lest talked about aspect of a company.

2) I like to know what business the company is into and then look at whether it is scalable. I prefer new sectors since the growth is highest there. I avoid cyclical because I cannot predict the peaks and troughs.

3) I then look at the market cap. If it is below Rs 1000 crores I think we could pay a higher PE to that company

4) I would then look at the RoE to see if the company is using its capital efficiently. RoCE is a better concept though because you could hike the RoE by using debt but not the RoCE

5) I would then compare the PE with the growth and the RoE. If there is a big difference between RoE and growth then the company does not merit investments. This is so because for a company to grow at higher rates of growth compared to its RoE it would have to dilute capital. That hurts

6) Dividend, book value is something that I look but do not base any of my decisions upon. I think that they tell you what the company has done and not what it will do.

NAME CMP SIGNAL S/L

AXISBANK 870.10 BUY 855.40

ICICIBANK 744.85 BUY 740.70

IDFC 137.60 BUY 135.20

KSOILS 56.20 BUY 54.35

ORIENTBANK 168.10 SELL 171.25

RELINFRA 1188.15 BUY 1163.10

The website can help you scan and filter out stocks with specific chart/candlestick patterns.
It may prove very helpful for traders who base their trades on technical analysis
technical analysis to get stock tipsstock tips
Back to top Go down
https://www.dynamiclevels.com/index/matrix_inner

Stock To Keep A Close Eye On- Start Your investment planning today:
Page 1 of 1