The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fxpulsation

Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies   Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Today we wanted to look at some forex trading basics that are good to go over not only if you're a beginner, but also if you've been trading fx for a long time now. At the end of the day, these 4 things have been responsible for a huge amount of my profits, and have also prevented me from losing money many time during my trading career.

Don't be scared!

One of the keys to being a successful forex trading is to learn to not be scared of losing money. If you're scared to lose, then you will exit certain trades too early and completely pass over other profitable opportunities.

You need to be able to deal with losses and not panic when a trade goes the wrong way at the start. I see many beginner traders enter a trade and then take it off too early simply because they had lost a little bit at the start and became nervous. This is one of the most important forex trading basics that you need to learn early on.

Don't force a trade

This might sound obvious, but it can be hard to follow when you're trading. Many people want to have a trade on which makes them put on a trade that they wouldn't otherwise make. This can be a quick way to lose a lot of money!

You should only be making trades that you have a strong reason for putting on. Sometimes having no trade is a position in itself - it says you are waiting on the sidelines for a profitable opportunity to arise.

I still get the urge to have a trade on, so this is one of the benefits I find of using a forex robot (a program that analyzes markets and gives profitable trade recommendations). I often will have a trade on because of a signal sent by one of the robots I use which helps to make me feel like I'm more involved.

Of these forex trading basics, this is the one that challenges me the most. I love the feeling of having a trade on, but I also need to recognize that it's not worth putting something on unless I'm confident in it.

Stick with what works

If you find a way to make money, then keep doing it!

This sounds so obvious, but you have no idea how many traders I've seen find a "winning" system only to lose their profits by hunting for a new one.

I always try to learn something new and will experiment with different things, but when I have a system that works I will make sure the majority of my money is put towards it. I will still experiment with different systems using real money, but I won't commit much of my bankroll until I'm confident that it works.

These forex trading basics are at the heart of what has made me a successful fx trader over the years. They are so important for anyone that wants to make money trading currencies.

Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies Instaforex_mb_760x151_en
Back to top Go down

Forex Trading Basics - 3 Keys To Making Money Trading Currencies
Page 1 of 1