The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sauros

Sauros

By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Empty
PostSubject: By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent   By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Further to yesterday's post, I've finally got my USDJPY, the temptation was just too strong. Traded at around 84 and with a stop below yesterday's (and 15-Year) low and as I believe it could go back to 88 or so in a few weeks time, I think it has not a so bad reward-risk profile : 6:1 roughly. If the pair reaches the 85-mark, I may consider putting on more as I guess a herd of Bulls is waiting there. This said, the contrarian argument I raised that the crowd doesn't expect an intervention falls in the water : it seems to me now the whole world speculates on an intervention... OK let's consider that I speculated that after me loads of others guys will speculate there will be an intervention. The various comments from Japanese officials and their interpretation become a bit messy and contradictory, now the more there will be the less impact they will have.

Read the Full Post
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com
Snapman

Snapman

By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent   By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Sauros wrote:
Further to yesterday's post, I've finally got my USDJPY, the temptation was just too strong. Traded at around 84 and with a stop below yesterday's (and 15-Year) low and as I believe it could go back to 88 or so in a few weeks time, I think it has not a so bad reward-risk profile : 6:1 roughly. If the pair reaches the 85-mark, I may consider putting on more as I guess a herd of Bulls is waiting there. This said, the contrarian argument I raised that the crowd doesn't expect an intervention falls in the water : it seems to me now the whole world speculates on an intervention... OK let's consider that I speculated that after me loads of others guys will speculate there will be an intervention. The various comments from Japanese officials and their interpretation become a bit messy and contradictory, now the more there will be the less impact they will have.

Read the Full Post

we have very similar thoughts on the Yen these days if that means anything to you Smile

we trying to time our entry correctly in the coming days.
Back to top Go down
http://groupANLZ.blogspot.com

By the Way, a Stock Market Crash is imminent
Page 1 of 1