The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

Absolutely great Forex Robot!

Go down 
+3
Batman
Snapman
Val Morris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Val Morris

Absolutely great Forex Robot! Empty
PostSubject: Absolutely great Forex Robot!   Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi, folks, there's some good news. No, Jesus hasn't come back yet. But Rita Lasker has given all us Forex traders an absolutely awesome free gift - her Forex Robot which is absolutely free just like Christian salvation, but brings much more money. Check it on YouTube - I would post a link, but it's probably not allowed. You will see for yourself I am not kidding.
Back to top Go down
Snapman

Snapman

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely great Forex Robot!   Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Val Morris wrote:
Hi, folks, there's some good news. No, Jesus hasn't come back yet. But Rita Lasker has given all us Forex traders an absolutely awesome free gift - her Forex Robot which is absolutely free just like Christian salvation, but brings much more money. Check it on YouTube - I would post a link, but it's probably not allowed. You will see for yourself I am not kidding.

Oh really Val...!?
Back to top Go down
http://groupANLZ.blogspot.com
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely great Forex Robot!   Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Snapman wrote:
Val Morris wrote:

Oh really Val...!?
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://thenatgastrader.blogspot.com
barda

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely great Forex Robot!   Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 am

I tried this robot and it sucks. Rita Lasker's support team didn't help to start work with robot at all. No reply to my questions. Now I'm loosing money regularly. I really feel bad about this robot Sad I want my money back!
Back to top Go down
Dennisthebright

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely great Forex Robot!   Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Well, isn't that what we do now and again - surf the Internet in search of something useful? And I'm really grateful if the stuff is free. I don't think I will need help to install a robot, and I'm pretty intrigued to see all these different points of view. I guess I'll go download this Rita Lasker ea and give it some of my time. We can't go by what other people say or even what Rita herself may say in these matters. The only way is to give it a try yourself!
Back to top Go down
Scalpuman
Admin
Scalpuman

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely great Forex Robot!   Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Dennisthebright wrote:
Well, isn't that what we do now and again - surf the Internet in search of something useful? And I'm really grateful if the stuff is free. I don't think I will need help to install a robot, and I'm pretty intrigued to see all these different points of view. I guess I'll go download this Rita Lasker ea and give it some of my time. We can't go by what other people say or even what Rita herself may say in these matters. The only way is to give it a try yourself!
Be careful, tens of our members gave it a try and posted here pretty bad reviews about it. It seems to be a scam as we even have some members who aknowledged being paid to spam trading forums with good reviews about Rita Lasker : typically scammers' methods
Back to top Go down
http://forum.thelordoftrading.com
Snapman

Snapman

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely great Forex Robot!   Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Scalpuman wrote:
Dennisthebright wrote:
Tens of our members gave it a try and posted here pretty bad reviews about it. It seems to be a scam as we even have some members who aknowledged being paid to spam trading forums with good reviews about Rita Lasker : typically scammers' methods

I spoke with Rita the other day she just told me that her goal was to scam as many people as possible SMH Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://groupANLZ.blogspot.com
Donald

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely great Forex Robot!   Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Yes forex robot really a scam. Actually robot really lose money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely great Forex Robot!   Absolutely great Forex Robot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absolutely great Forex Robot!
Page 1 of 1