HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Tue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

Share | 

How to get more people involved in the lord of trading.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snapman

PostSubject: How to get more people involved in the lord of trading.   Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:21 pm

As saruos pointed out if any of you follow other active bloggers comment on their blogs and develop a reader/blogger relation with them and eventually invite them to join our discussion.

Another way is to comment on very popular blogs such as FT alpha, the big picture, calculated risk etc... and leave a link to the LOT on the bottom of your comment.

Another way is to join other big popular forums and get some market shares buy commenting and join other discussions and redirectly people to similar discussions we have over here.

Lets do our best and take TLOT as far as we can!

-snapman
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groupANLZ.blogspot.com
Scalpuman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to get more people involved in the lord of trading.   Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Thanks to you Snapman and all guys here who actively contribute to build TLOfT community. We are proud to announce that the Hand of Scalpuman forums reached today the 800 post level after only a few months. Other stats: as of today, we have approximately 200 pages viewed a day on the whole TLofT site including , 200 pages indexed in Google and have a few ranked pages while we've have not focused specifically on optimizing our traffic (SEO) but are staying focused on providing traders with reliable information and opinions and with a venue for market research.

We primarily aim in the short/medium term to raise the number of our discussions, of our topics, to improve their level and to increase the number of our active members as we believe the value of this website lies in the profits our respective trading gains in the contributions we are finding here. The more discussions, various opinions, trading styles we'll share here, the more our individual trading skills will grow.

We are currently discussing on our side with traders from other trading websites how we can achieve this goal but of course we'll highly appreciate your help and contributions.

Many thanks in advance and happy trading, Fellow traders, and trade with the Lord of Trading !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.thelordoftrading.com
Sauros

PostSubject: Re: How to get more people involved in the lord of trading.   Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Snapman wrote:
As saruos pointed out if any of you follow other active bloggers comment on their blogs and develop a reader/blogger relation with them and eventually invite them to join our discussion.

Another way is to comment on very popular blogs such as FT alpha, the big picture, calculated risk etc... and leave a link to the LOT on the bottom of your comment.

Another way is to join other big popular forums and get some market shares buy commenting and join other discussions and redirectly people to similar discussions we have over here.

Lets do our best and take TLOT as far as we can!

-snapman

Hey guys,
It would be definitely great if we could have more and more experienced traders to participate to our discussions. The more views, the better : nothing's better than the opposite view and a bit of challenge
In the discussion Snapman mentioned my point was about how hard it was for me to get my professional trader mates and other Senior Fellows of TLOT I know to contribute here. I will keep on trying to convince more of them to come and it will improve but there's no point forcing someone who doesn't like to post. So the idea we had is to ask people we are sure both like trading and contributing : the day traders maintening a blog/trading sites. I believe it's win-win and for the mutual benefit of everyone

I'm currently posting my best posts on FTAlphaville- the long room (reserved to professionals but highly recommended if you have a good understanding of markets and wish it I can help introducing you, just pm me) and from time to time to OANDA's forum (but the guys there are not very serious)

You're right snapman, Let's do our best and take TLOT as far as we can! I strongly believe it worth!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.thelordoftrading.com
Sauros

PostSubject: Re: How to get more people involved in the lord of trading.   Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Snapman wrote:
if any of you follow other active bloggers comment on their blogs and develop a reader/blogger relation with them and eventually invite them to join our discussion.
And let's show them who the Lords of Trading are !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.thelordoftrading.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get more people involved in the lord of trading.   

Back to top Go down

How to get more people involved in the lord of trading.
Page 1 of 1