The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
The iPad Arbitrage Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
The iPad Arbitrage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
The iPad Arbitrage Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
The iPad Arbitrage Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
The iPad Arbitrage Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
The iPad Arbitrage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
The iPad Arbitrage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
The iPad Arbitrage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
The iPad Arbitrage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

The iPad Arbitrage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sauros

Sauros

The iPad Arbitrage Empty
PostSubject: The iPad Arbitrage   The iPad Arbitrage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:14 pm

http://blog.thelordoftrading.com/2012/06/ipad-arbitrage.html
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com
Sauros

Sauros

The iPad Arbitrage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The iPad Arbitrage   The iPad Arbitrage Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Anonymous wrote:
really u agree with SOROS?

Well, yeah, I'd tend to agree with his arguments in this article for example : http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2011/08/12/germany-must-defend-the-euro/ and I know (see the comments after the article) that they are controversial. I fully understand that it can be not acceptable in German opinion's eyes to bail out lazy cheating Greeks, but actually what to be understood is it's German economy which is at stake here, along with the Global economy. Nobody wants to pay for bloody lazy cheaters, believe me.

The Euro designers intentionally put the cart before the horse when they launched the currency while the unification was incomplete. They argued "Let's start it and we'll see later" and Maastricht treaty was supposed to be the very first step to an evolutive construction process. Merkel's decision in 2008, along with German tendency to consider Maastricht as written in stone, broke that, de-unified the Euro-zone and created divergences i/o convergence and to me that led to a large extent to the current crisis.

IMHO the German people has not been explained clearly the benefits of Euro for Germany and the consequences for the country should the single currency breaks. First, back to more than 2 decades ago, the re-unification of the two "Germanies" could be only achieved in the European unification environment granted by the Euro project, that is precisely the one rejected now. Second, to me Germany benefited the most from the single currency, it notably allowed it to be in the top exporters ranks. I believe the consequences of a collapse of the Euro (likely now, may be too late) would really be disastreous for the country. Germany has just got a first class ticket on the Titanic : only a few survived, all got wet. Merkel knows all that 10,000 times better than any of us possibly can, she's the German chancellor, I'm just a guy trading and her procrastination to act is fully political to me. She doesn't want to displease the voters -which is not necessary a good political strategy, that's what killed Sarkozi, we'll see for Obama- and has taken the decision they want to hear instead of informing them on the situation as it really is. That procrastination reminds me of the procrastination to cut a growing loss in a trading position. Most of the time the market comes back in your direction, until the day it doesn't and wipes you out. I'm afraid that day may arrive soon for the Euro and I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com

The iPad Arbitrage
Page 1 of 1