The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asiaforexmentor

asiaforexmentor

Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Empty
PostSubject: Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.   Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:07 pm

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits. Breakusdchf
Forex Pair: Usd Chf
In Forex trading, there are various forex trading strategies.
I would like to show you a forex breakout strategy as shown in the chart above.
It is simple yet highly powerful.
In the chart above, we see a series of bearish bars (red bars) -> marked by the yellow arrow pointing down at the top of

the picture.
This series of price action bearish bars represent the selling momentum in the market. And the selling is gaining momentum

with the increasing number of bearish bars.
Therefore, we will be watching the chart for a chance to trade it down, considering that the trend MAY have change from an

uptrend to a downtrend.
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits

Soon after, it formed a big long price action bearish outside bar as marked by the yellow circle.
(This confirms the downtrend as it has broken the previous lows of the previous uptrend)
With the big long price action bearish outside bar, and the previous series of bearish bars.
- It confirms the selling momentum in the market is very strong.
Immediately after the bearish outside bar, it forms 2 smaller inside bars after which.

What i see here is a setup for a forex breakout strategy trade.
- Since the selling momentum is so strong, and with a price action bearish outside bar. We can place a pending sell order

below the bar.
Therefore, i will place a pending sell order as marked by the yellow dotted line.
And my stop loss is above the previous bars opening and closing. (marked by the orange line SL)
Our First take profit target will be the previous low (marked by the orange line TP1)
And our final take profit target will be at the next low (marked by the orange line TP2), which also coincides with our 150

ema.

Forex Breakout Strategy
Pls read through the explaination while looking a the charts for at least 2 times to fully understand what i meant.
I hope you’ve learnt how i would have entered on the above situation (forex breakout strategy) and how you can add this

method to your future trading methods.
Do sign up above for our newsletter if you have not done so already as i will update you via email constantly with new

forex trading strategies.

Ezekiel Chew
Back to top Go down
http://www.asiaforexmentor.com

Page 1 of 1