The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
The Poverty of Historicism Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
The Poverty of Historicism Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
The Poverty of Historicism Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
The Poverty of Historicism Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
The Poverty of Historicism Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
The Poverty of Historicism Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
The Poverty of Historicism Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
The Poverty of Historicism Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
The Poverty of Historicism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

The Poverty of Historicism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

The Poverty of Historicism Empty
PostSubject: The Poverty of Historicism   The Poverty of Historicism Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 pm

http://thenatgastrader.blogspot.com/2011/06/poverty-of-historicism_29.html
Back to top Go down
http://thenatgastrader.blogspot.com
Sauros

Sauros

The Poverty of Historicism Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Poverty of Historicism   The Poverty of Historicism Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:05 am

Great Post, we can see more and more the trading philosophy you have being developing coming out, I believe you are almost there. As commented before, I really like the anti-fragile system idea.

- Other thing : for me, the only difference between Trader 1 and Trader 2 is the so called "beginner's luck" but whether the lucky one is Trader 1 or 2 is questionnable (I tend to think that's number 2 who starts with a blow up... provided he survives to his going broke to trade again...). But this said you are right, both end up broke one day or another...
- Regarding experienced traders that finally blew up, maybe it's merely because, corrupted by their own success, they did not stick to the system they had spent decades to develop (and that was maybe anti-fragile). So a complete anti-fragile system has to take into account from its foundation the power of success (and money) to corrupt us: how will we react after millions of profit ? On my side and that may seem a bit at the opposite, one topic I'm focusing on is the reaction after heavy losses but actually I think it's a part of the very same idea and another aspect to be built in a anti-fragile system. I think we're in tune, looking forward for new posts of yours.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com

The Poverty of Historicism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hand of Scalpuman :: The Forums of the Fellowship :: Fellow Blog updates-
Jump to: