The Hand of Scalpuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hand of Scalpuman

Forum of the Lord of Trading fellowship

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:51 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am by Andrea ForexMart

» forex & binary - licensing & consulting
The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:32 pm by AGPLaw

» Stop leading an 8/5 robotic life and live real life!
The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 9:59 am by Ian Shaw

» Forex and binary options affiliate program reviews
The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 pm by affiliates-network

» InstaForex Company News
The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am by IFX Yvonne

»  Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am by ShowFxWorld

» Forex News from InstaForex
The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:48 am by IFX Yvonne

» Shaolin Black Swan and Crunching Hobbit
The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm by Sauros

The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sauros

Sauros

The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Empty
PostSubject: The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ?   The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 pm

As it's probably not the most exciting week of the year in terms of trading, it may be the time to write a post about some TA (stands for Technical Analysis and not Tits and Ass as suggested Batman in our weekly discussions, anyway it's always time for the latter isn't it?). If you're crazy enough or have some too much time to waste to follow my blog (and if you do, thanks again!), you know how the ATR or Average True Range is important in my trading. The True Range is merely the difference between the high and the low, corrected with the opening gaps (if any, for instance for FX pairs, it's just high-low) and the ATR is the moving average of the True Range on the given period.

Read the full Post
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ?   The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:03 pm

cool stuff. Now, if only I could afford a BloombergTerminal
Back to top Go down
http://thenatgastrader.blogspot.com
Sauros

Sauros

PostSubject: Re: The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ?   The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:23 am

Batman wrote:
cool stuff. Now, if only I could afford a BloombergTerminal

Actually, it's the difference between 2 ATRs with different "speeds" and that can be computed pretty easily.
Let's see first if it works...
Back to top Go down
http://blog.thelordoftrading.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ?   The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fear and Greed Indicator : a new Weapon in my Arsenal ?
Page 1 of 1